WRITERS:
check out my new blog for all writing related posts.







Sunday, February 28, 2010

WHAT time is it?

clip_image002

There just has to be some scientific reason why I wake up , every morning at 4.05.

(actually it’s 4.10 but I couldn’t find a picture of a digital clock that said 4.10 – beggars can’t be choosers)

No I don’t need to get up then ( heaven forbid)

No my husband doesn’t get up then.

It’s not because I go to bed so early and so I’ve slept enough – I rarely get to bed before 1.00…… and I have definitely NOT slept enough by 4.10.

No the alarm clock doesn’t go off then.

No I’m not worried about missing a flight / bus / an agent offering me a Hollywood screen play  (that last one was to see if you’re really awake!!)

So please someone tell me why I wake up at 4.10 every morning?

3 comments:

IsraelP said...

Perhaps in your last incarnation, you lived in India so you think it's 7:10.

Ann Goldberg said...

Good idea - or maybe I lived in Hong Kong then it would be 10.10 and I would have had a really good sleep - sounds even better.

Lady-Light said...

Hey, let's be honest. At our age, we wake up at 4:10 a.m. to take care of, ahem, our bodily needs.