WRITERS:
check out my new blog for all writing related posts.







Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CHANGE THE WORLD – CHANGE YOURSELF

 

It’s the beginning of  February – anyone out there still keeping up their  new year resolutions ?

Anyone even remember what they were? You probably do because I bet they were the same as last year’s and the year’s before.

If  you have ever wondered what drives you , what makes you do the things you do and  how you can change that if you want to – watch the below twenty minute video with Tony Robbins – a world renowned  personal motivator and  coach.

 

 

1 comment:

Rosalind Adam said...

What a fascinating speaker. He certainly has charisma. I don't make new year resolutions but I do write down personal aims in my notebook when it's relevant and that can be any time of the year.