WRITERS:
check out my new blog for all writing related posts.







Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A NEW YEAR, A NEW GRANDSON, A NEW SON-IN-LAW, A BAR MITZVAH AND GILAD SHALIT IS HOME.

Thank G'd it's been a wonderful start to the Jewish New Year.
Our youngest daughter got engaged, we have been blessed with a new grandson, we had a first Bar Mitzvah of the next generation..............and of course


Gilad Shalit came home.


Although we all prayed with all our hearts that he should come home safely to his family, I  know that I never really believed that we'd see him alive again.
Thank G'd I was wrong.

First photos of Gilad after his release from 5 years incarceration in a prison in Gaza .
We pray that we and all of our People should continue to hear only good news throughout the coming year.

1 comment:

Rosalind Adam said...

Mazel tov to you and your family. I wish you all the very best and I too pray for a year of good news with all my heart.
Take care x